Medicare Options | Melbourne
- Health Insurance incl Medicare options
- Life insurance with living benefits
- Long term care strategies
- Tax free & lifetime income retirement strategies
- Voluntary benefits for groups
- Specialize in different types of health and life insurances
- Personalized service
- Effective insurance services
- Fully licensed professional team
- Serves individuals, families, and businesses
- Brevard County
- Melbourne & Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Cocoa & Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral
- Indian River County
- Vero Beach
Talk to one of our experts, call us at 321-614-3464
Located in Melbourne, BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps individuals and families evaluate the different Medicare options available to them. Visit us!
BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps you understand the different Medicare options available. Some options are:
- Medicare Parts A, B & D
- Medicare Parts A, B, D & Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
- Medicare Advantage with Prescription Drug Coverage (Part C, MAPD)
- Medicare Part A, B and VA Benefits or other credible prescription drug coverage
- Medicare Advantage without Prescription Drug Coverage (Part C, MA) and VA, Benefits or other credible prescription drug coverage
- Medicare Part A and Employer Group Major Medical Coverage
- & More!
Considerations Before Taking Medicare
Original Medicare covers hospital room, major medical services and prescription medications.
Medicare Advantage plans are HMO's & PPO's which must uphold the same coverage as Original Medicare and may also include programs for vision, dental services, special needs and additional savings.
Medicare Supplements (Medigap) can only work in conjunction with Medicare Parts A & B and the coverage are standardized per plan selected across companies.
Medicare is not a one size fits all, we specialize in helping families through the Medicare maze.
Call us or Click here to schedule your FREE, NO OBLIGATION Medicare 101 consultation.
You can choose from Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage or Original Medicare and a Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
Apply for Medicare ONLY
If you are already receiving Social Security Income you would be automatically enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B.
Not receiving Social Security Benefits? Apply for Medicare
Considerations in choosing a Medicare Supplement (Medigap).
- Individual Policy
- Guaranteed Renewable vs. Guaranteed Renewable for LIFE
- Portability - Relocating anywhere is the USA or USA Territory & keeping your coverage
- A or higher rated carriers
- Stability & Tenure of Insurance Carrier – How long has the carrier been providing Medigap coverage in your residing State
- Issue age – You are always looked at as the same age of when your coverage was initially issued once you remain with the same initial issuing carrier
- Service - Hometown Insurance Agent & Advocate
- Your choice of what is best for you prescription drug plan (Medicare Part D)
- Rate stability
- Automatic claims processing
- Accountability – Has the insurance carrier been paying claims in a satisfactory manner
- Additional benefits beyond standard Medigap coverage - Fitness Programs, Vision, Hearing Aids and / or Household Discounts for additional savings
Florida Medicare Supplement sample rate search
We represent most major insurance carriers in Brevard and Indian River counties and are here to help guide you through your Medicare options and entitlements, by focusing of fact finding, needs base analysis and education.