Medicare Options | Melbourne
- Health Insurance incl Medicare options
- Life insurance with living benefits
- Long term care strategies
- Tax free & lifetime income retirement strategies
- Voluntary benefits for groups
- Specialize in different types of health and life insurances
- Personalized service
- Effective insurance services
- Fully licensed professional team
- Serves individuals, families, and businesses
- Brevard County
- Melbourne & Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Cocoa & Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral
- Indian River County
- Vero Beach
Talk to one of our experts, call us at (321) 961-5930
Located in Melbourne, BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps individuals and families evaluate the different Medicare options available to them. Visit us!
BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps you understand the different Medicare options available. Your options are:
- Original Medicare (Parts A, B & D)
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- Original Medicare & Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
Original Medicare covers hospital room, major medical services and prescription medications.
Medicare Advantage plans are HMO's & PPO's which must uphold the same coverage as Original Medicare and may also include programs for vision, dental services, special needs and additional savings.
Medicare Supplements (Medigap) can only work in conjunction with Medicare Parts A & B and the coverage are standardized per plan selected across companies.
Give us a call!
You can choose from Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage or Original Medicare and a Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
Considerations Before Taking Medicare
Considerations in choosing a Medicare Supplement (Medigap):
- Guaranteed Renewable vs. Guaranteed Renewable for LIFE
- Portability - Moving residence to a different state
- Rate Stability
- Tenure - How long has the company been providing Medigap coverage
- Stability of insurance company
- Accountability - Has the insurance company been paying the claims in a satisfactory manner.
Florida Medicare Supplement sample rate search
We work with most major insurance carriers in Brevard and Indian River counties and are here to help guide you through your Medicare options and entitlements, by focusing of education and taking an unbiased approach.