Short and Long Term Care | Melbourne
- Health Insurance incl Medicare options
- Life insurance with living benefits
- Long term care strategies
- Tax free & lifetime income retirement strategies
- Voluntary benefits for groups
- Specialize in different types of health and life insurance
- Personalized service
- Effective insurance services
- Fully licensed professional team
- Serves individuals, families, and businesses
- Brevard County
- Melbourne & Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Cocoa & Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral
- Indian River County
- Vero Beach
Talk to one of our experts, call us at 321-252-2340
Based in Melbourne, BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps people plan for short and long-term care. Contact us!
Short and Long-Term Custodial Care
BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps individuals and families plan for short and long-term care. The specific care may include:
- taking medication
- managing money
Help protect your savings and maintain control of where you will receive care when you need it most. Helping people plan for long term care. We provide a tailored individualized approach without cost or obligation. Recent government research suggests that most Americans turning age 65 will need long-term care at some point in their lives.
Our team provides their expert advice on how you can benefit from this solution and live the rest of your days peacefully.
Long-term care includes bathing, managing money, eating, housework, dressing and more
For more information, contact us on
Paying For Long-Term Care
BORDE & ASSOCIATES offers a highly individualized approach without cost or obligation. We guide you in securing a long-term insurance plan and see to it that the process goes smoothly.
Contact us to learn more about these services!
We provide different strategic options that help alleviate long-term care cost