Short and Long Term Care | Melbourne
- Health Insurance incl Medicare options
- Life insurance with living benefits
- Long term care strategies
- Tax free & lifetime income retirement strategies
- Voluntary benefits for groups
- Specialize in different types of health and life insurance
- Personalized service
- Effective insurance services
- Fully licensed professional team
- Serves individuals, families, and businesses
- Brevard County
- Melbourne & Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Cocoa & Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral
- Indian River County
- Vero Beach
Talk to one of our experts, call us at 321-614-3464
Based in Melbourne, BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps people plan for short and long-term care. Contact us!
Short and Long-Term Custodial Care
BORDE & ASSOCIATES helps individuals and families plan for short and long-term care. The specific care may include:
- taking medication
- managing money
Help protect your savings and maintain control of where you will receive care when you need it most. Helping people plan for long term care. We provide a tailored individualized approach without cost or obligation. Recent government research suggests that most Americans turning age 65 will need long-term care at some point in their lives.
VA Aid & Attendance Benefit
Our team provides their expert advice on how you can benefit from this solution and live the rest of your days peacefully.
Long-term care includes bathing, managing money, eating, housework, dressing and more
For more information, contact us on
Paying For Long-Term Care
BORDE & ASSOCIATES offers a highly individualized approach without cost or obligation. We guide you in securing a long-term insurance plan and see to it that the process goes smoothly.
Contact us to learn more about these services!
We provide different strategic options that help alleviate long-term care cost